Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Your daily exercise motivation: Day 45

So if you read my last blog post, you would have hopefully not just witnessed but also undertook the 10 minute leg exercises to combat upper thigh and butt cellulite.

I did say in the post I was going to do this exercise every day for two weeks. I also said how it didn't give me much pain. Well guess what!?

The next day, I could barely walk and trying to sit down was a huge effort in pain. I ended up doing some light stretching in pain in the afternoon.

The day after, I was attending aerial silk training, which I was praying that my legs would help me out and not kill me in pain further. As they say mix up the exercises to allow the legs to recover, so work on the arms, not to just rest and do nothing.

I did have to do more stretching and my own normal stretches were pretty painful but after a two hours workout, my legs felt pretty good and thankfully the following day the pain was gone.

I was keen to do the exercise again, (if you ever need a motivator go shopping for bike pants) but I have our aerial silk performance this week, so I decided its in my best interest to forego this exercise until Saturday. I can't wait to do it.

Watch the killer exercise video here:

Actually, don't just watch it, do it.






No comments:

Post a Comment