Monday, 10 July 2017

Your Daily Exercise Motivation: Day 44


10 Minute Cellulite Removal Workout How To Get Rid of Cellulite and Lose Thigh Fat in 2 Weeks


The heading says it all, right!

So in two weeks the aim of this is to get rid of cellulite. So who is up for the challenge to test this out?

I am in need to get rid of my cellulite and I am ready to start now.



So I did. Today, I found this video and did it. It's pretty cool and ten minutes flew in time. Immediately afterwards, my legs gave that nice pain. But about thirty minutes later, I thought I don't think this will work, I feel nothing ... but then, about an hour or two later, the nice soft pain that comes after exercise rebuilt.

My aim is to do this at least once a day for the next two weeks.

Who is with me!?


No comments:

Post a Comment